So I was saying the next major flowchart I was going to release was the Danaher Front Headlock one… Well I get distracted easily… 🙂
This is only the Worm Guard chapter of Keenis’ Lapel Encyclopedia. I have only played around with the material of this chapter and I have to say it is very fun. I’ve been trying to hit the “spinny shit’ Deep De La Worm Guard back take in sparring but have not been successful. I keep forgetting to stick in the deep de la riva hook.
This is definitely modern jiu-jitsu, and will probably be requisite knowledge for anyone looking to compete in the near future, just like knowing the berimbolo or the leglock game is now.
A physical poster of the flowchart can be purchased from Zazzle through this link: here. All purchases through Zazzle provides the website with a small donation to help with hosting costs. Of course you’re also welcome to download and print the flowcharts through any other means as well.
This flowchart has also been compacted down to a single easily printable A4 page. Perfect for lamination and use at the gym. It has taken extra time to compact them and it would be most appreciated if you donated to help maintain the site to obtain them. Donate for an easily printable A4-sized pdf here: Printable Flowchart.
Lapel Encyclopedia Flowcharts:
- BJJ Systems’ Lapel Guard System Flowchart
- Keenan Cornelius – Lapel Encyclopedia – Worm Guard – Flowchart v1
- Keenan Cornelius – Lapel Encyclopedia – Gubber Guard – Flowchart v1
- Keenan Cornelius – Lapel Encyclopedia – Reverse De La Worm Guard – Flowchart v1
- Keenan Cornelius – Lapel Encyclopedia – Ringworm Guard – Flowchart v1
- Keenan Cornelius – Lapel Encyclopedia – Squid Guard – Flowchart v1